Participation in our Parent Support Group is an opportunity for parents to;
- Share their concerns as parents
- Learn from other parents
- Become more effective listeners
- Reconsider attitudes and options in raising children and their challenges in school
- Expedite children’s social and emotional growth
- Parent more effectively through a deeper understanding of a parent’s role
- Avoid parent traps such as power struggles and over-praising
- Better integrate the life-skills children learn at the Lighthouse School
The group is run by Costas Constantinides, a licensed Family and Marriage Therapist and psychologist with over 20 years’ experience.
Currently the group gathers on Wednesdays 6.30-7.30 pm, but if this time is not convenient give us a call since a second group may be organised at a better time/day.
Fees are only 50 euros per month (or 75 for couples).
Call 99 68 2002 for more info.